Sunday, February 19, 2012

projects in the works v. 1

a quilt for my brother
greens, yellows, blues  - using fat quarters and a few cuts of yardage from good ol' JoAnn's.

a quilt for one of my boys - inspired by his grandpa, and two of his great grandpas who were pilots.
using Paper Dolls Around the World fabric, designed by Blue Hill Fabrics 

fabric notecards
inspired by scrap fabric, my love of stationery, and Sergio Mendez, my "beloved" serger.


I will keep you updated on my progress!  And I can't wait to show you a quilt I made for a friend, commissioned by her husband (so sweet) on a surprise basis (I love surprises!).  I'm getting it back from the long-arm quilting lady I use on Tuesday...can't wait!

I'll give you a little teaser...


Check back next Monday, my friends.



3 comments:

  1. Cant wait to see all the quilts! Especially the airplanes.... And cute cards, of course

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to see your quilt when you get it back!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Niiiiice.... I, like you, always seem to have a few/many projects in the hopper that I dabble a little time to here and there. Unless I'm on a time deadline for a gift or costume for a specific event, I prefer not to be 100% of my time on a single project. I get "over it" real quick.

    ReplyDelete